1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits. The information that is obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages that are visited, the language, the place from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, the time that the visit lasts, the browser or the computer from which the visit is made or the application is executed.
2. What types of cookies does the website use?
The types of cookies used with navigation through the website are as follows
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies
Depending on the period of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user is accessing the website.b
- Persistent cookies: they collect data stored in the terminal and are accessed and processed during the defined period.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: they allow the navigation through the web site and the use of different services that exist in the same one as it could be to control the traffic and communication of information, to carry out the process of purchase of an order or to use elements of safety during the navigation.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service according to predefined characteristics.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour (e.g. for the measurement of application activity, user profiling, etc., in order to make improvements to the service based on user usage data).
- Advertising cookies: they allow the efficient management of the advertising spaces included on the website, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces included in the website. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Below is a list of all the specific cookies used by the website:
|Google Analytics||Analysis: We monitor the user’s behaviour within the website, either by making “tracks” of the navigation of the screens the user sees as well as events he or she performs. This allows us to track and analyse their browsing behaviour.||[…]||Third-party|
3. How to manage cookies?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their device in the cookies configuration window.
On the other hand, the disabling of cookies could modify the functioning of the website. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your device for further information.
If you accept cookies from our website and later wish to delete the cookies we have set on your device, please consult the help menu of your browser for instructions on how to do this.
In the event that the characteristics or purposes of use of the website’s cookies are modified, you will be informed of these changes in order to obtain your consent again.